Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Biggest crowd we've had at the club match this year, 84 shooters.
Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Shot my first F-Class match. The scoring rings are tiny and I am humbled.
Annie R. Shooter I
PCC is the gateway drug. Signed up for my first 3-gun.
Jules Shooter III
Dry fire tip: 5 minutes a day beats an hour on Sunday.
Dana K. Plinker V
3-Gun Nation regional was a blast. Shotgun reloads still my weak spot.
Dana K. Plinker V
First IDPA match in the books. Procedurals: 3. Fun: off the charts.