Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Back from the 2-gun at Lake City. Muddy, loud, perfect.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Biggest crowd we've had at the club match this year, 84 shooters.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Classifier day. Hit factor 6.2 on CM 99-11, happy with that.
Jules Shooter III
ICORE classic was a good time, revolver crew is the friendliest crowd out there.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Shot a stage with a 30-yard partial on the swinger. Never again. (I'll do it again.)
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
GSSF indoor match was well run, nice to shoot in AC for once.
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Anyone have a good recommendation for a belt that won't sag with 5 mag pouches?
Annie R. Shooter I
PCC is the gateway drug. Signed up for my first 3-gun.
Jules Shooter III
Dry fire tip: 5 minutes a day beats an hour on Sunday.
Dana K. Plinker V
3-Gun Nation regional was a blast. Shotgun reloads still my weak spot.
Annie R. Shooter I
Match report: 6 stages, one mike on stage 4 that I'm still mad about.
Great crew of ROs though, thanks everyone.
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Finally made B class in Carry Optics 🎉
Marcus T. Marksman III
Anyone shooting the Ocala USPSA match Saturday? Looking for a squad.