Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Annie R. Shooter I
SASS shoot this weekend, costumes mandatory, good attitudes required.
Wes Boyd Shooter III
PRS rimfire is so much cheaper than centerfire practice, highly recommend.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Thinking of hosting a new shooter clinic at our club. What would you want covered?
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Anyone have a good recommendation for a belt that won't sag with 5 mag pouches?
Marcus T. Marksman III
NRL22 monthly results are posted. Wind call on the KYL rack humbled a lot of us.
Wes Boyd Shooter III
Is anyone running a 22 LR conversion for Steel Challenge rimfire? Thinking about it for practice.