Marcus T. Marksman III
Biggest crowd we've had at the club match this year, 84 shooters.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Biggest crowd we've had at the club match this year, 84 shooters.
Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Annie R. Shooter I
SASS shoot this weekend, costumes mandatory, good attitudes required.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Thinking of hosting a new shooter clinic at our club. What would you want covered?
Marcus T. Marksman III
Shot my first F-Class match. The scoring rings are tiny and I am humbled.
Jules Shooter III
Dry fire tip: 5 minutes a day beats an hour on Sunday.
Dana K. Plinker V
First IDPA match in the books. Procedurals: 3. Fun: off the charts.