ocala_idpa Shooter III
Five-stand is the most fun you can have with a shotgun, change my mind.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Five-stand is the most fun you can have with a shotgun, change my mind.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Biggest crowd we've had at the club match this year, 84 shooters.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Classifier day. Hit factor 6.2 on CM 99-11, happy with that.
Marcus T. Marksman III
Shot a stage with a 30-yard partial on the swinger. Never again. (I'll do it again.)
Jules Shooter III
Skeet doubles finally clicking after a summer of practice.
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Anyone have a good recommendation for a belt that won't sag with 5 mag pouches?
Annie R. Shooter I
PCC is the gateway drug. Signed up for my first 3-gun.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Trap league starts back up in two weeks, still room on Thursday squads.
Jules Shooter III
Dry fire tip: 5 minutes a day beats an hour on Sunday.
Annie R. Shooter I
Match report: 6 stages, one mike on stage 4 that I'm still mad about.
Great crew of ROs though, thanks everyone.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Sporting clays at sunrise. 78/100, I'll take it.
Pete Alvarez Shooter IV
Finally made B class in Carry Optics 🎉
Marcus T. Marksman III
Anyone shooting the Ocala USPSA match Saturday? Looking for a squad.