ocala_idpa Shooter III
Five-stand is the most fun you can have with a shotgun, change my mind.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Five-stand is the most fun you can have with a shotgun, change my mind.
Annie R. Shooter I
Zeroed the new optic, groups are finally where I want them.
Jules Shooter III
Skeet doubles finally clicking after a summer of practice.
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Anyone have a good recommendation for a belt that won't sag with 5 mag pouches?
Marcus T. Marksman III
Shot my first F-Class match. The scoring rings are tiny and I am humbled.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Trap league starts back up in two weeks, still room on Thursday squads.
Wes Boyd Shooter III
Is anyone running a 22 LR conversion for Steel Challenge rimfire? Thinking about it for practice.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Sporting clays at sunrise. 78/100, I'll take it.