ocala_idpa Shooter III
Five-stand is the most fun you can have with a shotgun, change my mind.
Match reports, range days, and gear talk from competitive shooters.
Share your match reports and range days, and vote on what's worth reading.
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Five-stand is the most fun you can have with a shotgun, change my mind.
Dana K. Plinker V
Steel targets got a fresh coat of paint for Saturday. Come shoot!
ocala_idpa Shooter III
Bullseye league scores are up. Slow fire is the hardest thing I do all week.
Jules Shooter III
Skeet doubles finally clicking after a summer of practice.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Trap league starts back up in two weeks, still room on Thursday squads.
Wes Boyd Shooter III
Is anyone running a 22 LR conversion for Steel Challenge rimfire? Thinking about it for practice.
nrl22_kid Shooter II
Sporting clays at sunrise. 78/100, I'll take it.
Annie R. Shooter I
Clean run on Outer Limits this morning. New PB by half a second!